Classic Films and Kids These Days part 2
This weeks film was Ghandi. I had not seen this film since I was very young so I was thrilled to have the chance to watch it again. I actually did not remember a lot of it but 2 scenes stand out in my mind. The scene where they march on the salt factory and the scene where the a man tells Ghandi about killing a boy in retribution for the murder of his son. What a scene!
So halfway through the film the Material Girl wanders in and starts to watch with me. After a while she looks at me and says "Mom? Where are the songs?"
*sigh* I think this is the first time I have ever regretted introducing her to Bollywood.
October 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
(sung to the tune of "the Inquisition" from "History of the World Part I")
♫ He's Ghandi!
Peacful guy.
He's Ghandi!
Gonna tell ya why!
His religion tells him get things done that wa-a-ay! ♫
Post a Comment