February 28, 2007

A Conversation With La

La - Hello?

Aynde - Hey! What's up?

La - Oh I am having a really bad day!

Aynde - Did you flunk a test?

La - no. Worse.

Aynde - OMG! You're failing a class!

La - No. Worse!

Aynde - Why are you having a bad day my La?

La - I was at the library and I was supposed to meet this cute guy and get some notes for a class I'm in. Well as I was leaving the library *sniff sniff* I fell and broke my elbow.

Aynde - What?? Really or do you just think you broke it? Did you go to the doctor?

La - *sniff* Well I was on the ground and trying to get up and I was in so much pain and this real nice guy helped me and came with me to Student Health. Then I had to wait there forever and I was in pain and they took an x-ray and I chipped off a corner of my upper arm bone at the elbow.

Aynde - OMG! Well are you okay? What did they say? Do you need a cast?

La - I have an appt with the bone and joint doctor this afternoon. I am wearing a sling right now. It's my right arm too! *whine*

Aynde - Maybe you could plead a handicap and have the dean tell your professors you're exempt from midterms.

La - Ha! I wish. This sucks.

Aynde - Yeah. And you didn't even get to meet the cute guy with the notes on top of it all.


Aynde and La - *sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! That would be my luck! Waiting for a guy, and end up falling on my face! LMAO! I hope she feels better...

Anonymous said...

oh, you make me blush.....i feel so loved...and much better! i got to tell you something about the cute guy..its a small world!! p.s. it sucks typing with one hand.

Anonymous said...

Hey La,

Typing with one hand because the small world with a cute guy?

Oh yeah, I forgot...broken arm.

It is your story, tell it however you want.