I made French Dip sandwiches for dinner a couple of evenings ago. It's probably been six months or longer since the last time I made them.
I was feeding lil'Hombre waiting for Hot Rod and StudHombre to get back from soccer practice when the Material Girl started pestering me about wanting to eat. I went ahead and assembled her sandwhich and put some Au Jus in a little bowl for her. She sat down and started eating and after a couple of bites she says (with admiration in her voice) "oh Mom! This tastes just like Arby's!"
When StudHombre walked in the door she hollered "Dad! Mom made Arby's for dinner!!"
Yeah. When you can make your home cooking taste like your kids favorite fast food you've got


1 comment:
Ah Man! French Dip has got to be one of my faves! If the recipe is easy enough for a non-cook like me, let me know. Help your cousin out! My fam would TOTALLY love you for it! LOL
Post a Comment